The Benefits of Exfoliation:
There are two ways to exfoliate your skin: manually or chemically. Both manual and chemical exfoliation processes remove dead skin cells, which increase your skin’s cell turn-over rate thereby revealing a more fresh, vibrant and healthy tone to your skin.
Physically scrubbing your skin with a loofah sponge, facial brush, electronic face scrubber, liquid scrub mixture and some washcloths, are all forms of manual exfoliation.
Chemical exfoliation is usually accomplished by using BHAs (Beta-hydroxies), AHAs (Alpha-hydroxies) and other active acids, which work to shed surface layers of skin fast. Serums, toners, chemical peels and specialty treatment products are often used to get quick results.
Manual Exfoliation using a good mix of BHA and AHA products AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and our Micro-Dermabrasion Creme work effectively to clear skin and is usually noticeable within 1-2 weeks. It is recommended that whichever process you choose to exfoliate your skin, that you should use a sunscreen following your treatments as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
Our 5 in 1 Beginner Facial Scrubber – how to order Proscalpin online without a prescription buy prednisone india FREE when you buy one Organic Skin Recovery Protocol kit:
- Cleansing Brush—use with facial cleanser to smooth away skin build-up
- Facial Sponge—a soothing sponge used with facial cleanser following exfoliation
- Latex Sponge—pamper delicate area around eyes/use to apply toner or serum (optional)
- Massager—Stimulate blood circulation/collagen production
- Pumice Stone/Polisher—use on rough spots/elbows & knees
Consider this unit a beginner set for those who have never tried a facial scrubber before, this one is perfect as its inexpensive, multi-functional, light-weight, good to take when traveling and will allow you to decide if this type of appliance is right for you before you invest on average $150 for a “good” facial scrubber.
- Use this Facial Scrubber in conjunction with our Coconut Silk Cleanser, Clarifying Aloe Clear Skin Wash, or our AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser to revitalize & renew your facial skin.
- Some customers use the Sponge head with moisturizer on their legs and feet (following Polisher).
- Expect a faster cell turn-over rate which will render a radiant, smooth, glowing and a more youthful looking skin tone.
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Assist in collagen production, which promotes firmer, toner skin and better elasticity.